TOP COUPLES QUESTIONS TO INCREASING EMOTIONAL CONNECTION
Increasing Emotional Connection
Ask each other some of the following questions as a fun way to stay better connected. These are great questions
for date night, pillow talk, or as part of the emotional foreplay/warm-up phase of lovemaking.
1. What are some of your favorite memories from any time in your life?
2. What are your favorite holidays and why?
3. If you had to select three possessions to represent your personality what would they be?
4. What is something you are looking forward to today, this week and this month?
5. If you could go back in time to your teenage self, what would you say?
6. What would you do if you could do anything you wanted for a day/week/month/year?
7. "If I could change one thing about myself I would change ________."
8. If I spent a typical day in your shoes, describe what I would experience?
9. What are three of your favorite things about me?
10. What's something I could do to be a better spouse?
11. What would you do if money weren’t an issue?
12. How was your day today?
13. How could I make your day/life easier/better right now?
14. How do I tend to express anger or handle conflict? (Each partner asks themselves and answers in front of the other.)
15. What are some of your fears?
16. What has surprised you about life?
17. What are three things you life about yourself?
18. How would you describe your family?
19. What are your least favorite household chores?
20. What are your favorite foods?
21. What are your favorite treats?
22. What's something I may not know about you?
23. What do you think are our most difficult topics to discuss?
24. How would you describe yourself?
25. Who have been some of the most influential people in your life?
26. What is your least favorite color?
27. What's your least favorite type of food?
28. If you were asked to give yourself a nickname, what would it be?
29. If you had to chose a new first name what would you choose?
30. When was the last time you thought about me in a positive way?
31. What are three of your favorite things about my body?
32. What’s your favorite non-sex activity that we do together?
33. Are there times when you ever feel like you aren't my priority? When?
34. What are some things you learned about marriage from your parents?
35. Tell me about what you were like as a child? As a teenager?
36. What is one negative memory you have as a child?
37. Which of your personality traits do you wish you could change?
38. What are three things you hope to do/accomplish before you die?
39. How am I different than others you dated?
40. Do you ever wish I could read your mind? When?
41. What are your favorite things to spend money on?
42. Make it a fun game to take turns sharing something you like/love/appreciate about the other person until you
have shared at least five things each.